She is only apologizing because she was caught, remember these are her rules and she violated them, rules for them and rules for us

lying scumbag whitmer!

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

To many things are not adding up. I'm here to try to figure out why.

Im not sure thats her. I notice this weekend that her photo in the paper looked off, but that could have just been a bad photo. Seeing this and hearing her makes me almost sure. The voice is wrong and the face is longer and more narrow.

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

.... and they have really good pizza.#SickBiatch

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

made me wonder if that was a pizza comm about pedo, which she surely knows about epstein and pedos
she could have said they had good italian or something instead of just pizza, so it did not sit well with me at all

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

WTF is that next to her. Looks like a tranny reptile.

And oh, she just had to get some Pizza in at the end.

Fecking witch.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

I have told yall from the forst day she was on tv in presser.
SHE IS AN EVIL REPTILIAN!
Rep-fookn-tilian!

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Knowing this, she reminds me of Lara Flynn Boyle-Men In Black II! Pretty to look at until her insides come out. 😳

(1) Show this thread