5D Angel Vibes βœ¨πŸ˜‡βœ¨I mirrored the recent activity and it looks just like Angel wings! God Bless all of you Patriots . ❀️
#wwg1wga . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

i wrote this off as harrp when i learned about it. its not on my daily checklist of things to look for. it is uncanny the days you post such, and more lucid dreams....πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ just sayin

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

πŸ˜‰β˜οΈβ€οΈπŸ’₯πŸ‘Š

I am Diane πŸ”₯1221πŸ”₯ GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

In response Double Eagle to her Publication

HOLY COW! 😲

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

#savethechildren "one's own self ; one must know" #digitalsoldier

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

πŸ™I always see them as the storm, the ebb and flow of intensity. Since God is in charge, it is likely both, the storm and the angels involved from heaven, to help the angels here on earth.

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

God Bless you as well Casey, thank you for the morning light.

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

It sure does th Casey DeeπŸ™‚

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USAβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

Thank you! I still need an edit buttonπŸ™„

(1) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

My comp is glitching and having deja vu like crazy today. I am glad to see you back Casey. Have a blessed day!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❀️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🀬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

chills❣️

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’ŠπŸ’§

Beatiful. i thought the same.

In response Krista King to her Publication

❀️❀️❀️❀️

(1) Show this thread

#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #MAGA #WWG1WGAπŸ™πŸ’―πŸ’ŠπŸ’§

Beatiful. i thought the same.