I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

Father, God I come to you in prayer. Father, God I pray that my brothers & sisters are ready for what is about to come. I pray they cover themselves with your armour Father, because we are going to feel the biggest shift yet. Father, God may my brothers & sisters stand steadfast with compassion , love & hope in their hearts & be united with each other. Father, now more then ever we need to support each other & truly come together as family. Father, I pray they kneel before you & thank you Father, for all the blessings you have blessed us with. To thank you for being a merciful Father & just show their love for you. Father, I pray that our family comes together because your love for us & our love for each other is what is going to shield us from evil! Father, God I love you so much & I just want all my brothers & sisters know that with you NOTHING is impossible.
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen
@thekingschick
@thangel

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

AMEN. ❤️🙏✝️ May God Bless You All-Ways Sister. 😇🙏

God Bless you too Jason. You are a blessed earthbound angel warrior my dear brother. 😇 You touch many of our hearts with your bright spirit. 😊 I pray your day is filled with love & light. ❤️🕯️❤️ 🤗🤗🤗🤗

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

Thank You and Our Father has blessed me incredibly. ILYSM ❤️🙏

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Yes He has. I can't think of anyone more deserving! Love you too ! ❤️🤗❤️

(1) Show this thread