#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who knows about this stuff?

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

YES! That still blows my mind every time of think about it. 432Hz - The literal beat of our planet. During my healing journey, I learned to play himalayan singing and crystal bowls, and it without a doubt changed my life! Certain tones/pitches trigger and release emotions and healing. Often times, the more I found a pitch to annoy me, the more I actually needed it. Almost like a blockage that eventually clears and passes🙏 The "Mi" tone is not very harmonious to the ear, but it is very internally soothing. Thank you for sharing this!

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response Amber Waves to her Publication

Those bowls were/are magical in my life. Sound sessions helped me clear stuck gunk from past trauma. Now I conduct sound sessions for others.

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

I’ve bought them at several places. I even got a few from amazon. Best Bowls is reputable. I like to buy them at actual stores to try them out. Some crystal or metaphysical stored carry them.