#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.34/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Who knows about this stuff?

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

YES! That still blows my mind every time of think about it. 432Hz - The literal beat of our planet. During my healing journey, I learned to play himalayan singing and crystal bowls, and it without a doubt changed my life! Certain tones/pitches trigger and release emotions and healing. Often times, the more I found a pitch to annoy me, the more I actually needed it. Almost like a blockage that eventually clears and passes🙏 The "Mi" tone is not very harmonious to the ear, but it is very internally soothing. Thank you for sharing this!

Only people mentioned by @JudyinAmerica in this post can reply

Everything is Connected. Be the light. Be the change.

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

I bought mine locally from our local holistic studio owner, because I like to support local businesses. Most cities have places that offer sound bowl therapy classes (usually yoga studios) and you can get the full experience, including listening to each note. That is where I met my local source. You may be drawn to a specific bowl (tune/chakra). You can find them anywhere though, even on the larger online stores. They do vary in quality, depending on mass production and whether they are tuned to a specific freq.