(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

(....)"The visit will come after Mr. Moon’s summit with President Joe Biden in Washington Friday, where the leaders are expected to discuss a range of issues from North Korean denuclearization and Chinese aggression to economic cooperation."(....)

Follow The Pen, the money (...)

https://www.globalatlanta.com/korean-president-set-to-visit-sk-plant-in-georgia-this-weekend/

https://8kun.top/qrb/index.html

Wait, we have to put up with ANOTHER week of this mother fucking scam? My God Almighty, end it ALREADY!

START THE MOTHER FUCKING MASS AND PUBLIC ARRESTS, PERP WALKS, TRIALS AND, ULTIMATELY, HANGINGS!

In response memes matter to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SPORTS in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Faith that all that happened already, and that we are watching a movie awaiting deltas, is where I stay(...) many crumbs, digits,and confirmations these 4 years and many years before that proves we can

Who are you expecting to jump on this demand?
We all feel ready for this to happen.
I am hoping it is being done in such a way that is responsible.
Our general public is Excited about a shot they know nothing about.
That is the message here.
I agree with you show them Justice!!
Doing it right is the point I believe.
Did you see the video yesterday with the guy talking to people in Canada waiting to get shots?
He could not get one person to listen to him about the warnings he was sharing.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Whitehats have planned this, all I can do is speculate, and fully trust we still have that BeaUtiful whitehouse, and from that I can enjoy the show and buckle up

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

This plan is 40 years in the making 40 years of knowing and planing to save humanity