🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

New reporting to CDC will leave the normal unvaccinated people to be covid tested

@CherokeeOwl 🦉

Those who know better than to have poison shoved into them are also refusing to have it shoved up into their brains through their nostrils. All testing will cease, no more cases of Covid to report and it's OVER!!! This is great news.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Wife, mom, grandma ❤️ President Trump is STILL my President!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

what is strange is my 23 yr old daughter had a covid test done last month so she could go to her friend’s wedding, she said she was handed a q-tip and just had to swirl in each nostril, not far up her nose! I thought it was strange because my husband had one last year when he was admitted to the hosp for a stroke and they stuck it far up his nose! I’m wondering why collecting the specimen was changed 🤔🤔

In response Ruthanne Swift to her Publication

Maybe the friends wedding asked for ritual to make people feel Safer. In the videos I have watched, the nurse inserts them slowly and when they get in it far they do a final quick jab and the people jerk back. If it can spread through spittle which is why they say we need to wear a mask, we should be able to spit in a cup to satisfy a test. With so many false positives, what does it mean? Those that require medical mandates of us to participate in life need to be told that we will not be participating. Everyone that I know who is not taking the jab has also not taken the swab. I hope it ends quickly. As it is , Florida and Texas went back to normal and they are not having Covid spiking issue, or issues at all really. We need to go back to living free, its clear it was over hyped and nothing new was a threat as the death toll in 2019 was no different than in 2020. Over 1 million died of Tuberculosis in 2019 and who knew? who wore a mask? who got vaxed, what was shut down? Godspeed.

In response Ruthanne Swift to her Publication

Some people administering the swab it jab pretty hard.

(2) Show this thread