#wwg1wga
#MAGA

This is the kind of stuff that I don't understand.
Whoever taught these kids that it was ok to act like this should be ashamed of themselves.

Pilot wife ✈️, Mother of 3, TN REALTOR® | BA Industrial Design from Auburn University. Christian | Patriot 🇺🇸 Medical Freedom | WWG1WGA

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

yeah. That's messed up. So disrespectful.

I know! It's so wrong that leftists say that we are the ones who need re-education. We're not the ones who are turning out all these little jerks.
I don't know if you heard that zoom call with Lin Wood and his old law school professors and students and they were talking about removing his name from a building-they didn't know Lin was listening in- he let them talk for a good 20 minutes before he spoke up. Same type of crappy attitude with the young law students- they just assume they're right cause they say so.

In response Allie Cardin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply

Pilot wife ✈️, Mother of 3, TN REALTOR® | BA Industrial Design from Auburn University. Christian | Patriot 🇺🇸 Medical Freedom | WWG1WGA

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

I havent listened to it yet. I will though. I honestly am disgusted on the way the younger generations have been raised. They have zero manners and zero respect for their elders. I'm tired of being ignored when I hold a door open for them. Its not that hard to say, "thank you"!

In response Allie Cardin to her Publication

I talk to liberals all the time. They are pretty much carbon copies of each other. I can tell when the 'you're a racist' card is going to be played- or one of the dozen charges against Trump they throw out is going to be played.
Lately a few of them have gotten into a 'mock' Q trip.
They love to give me crap about Q.
I always tell them-"he who laughs last"..

(1) Show this thread