Obama IS a parasite to this world...
Obama is a traitor and he deserves to go hell for eternity for what he has did to this country and to those children! 1221 take it all away from him & Big Mike aka Michelle. [They] are both guilty .#CrimesAgainstHumanity
TREASON = DEATH PENALTY ⚖️#Traitors

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Does this book also tell that he was shot in the back of the head because he couldn’t take it like a man from the front, For getting caught within a radium satellite phone in his cell.

Kicked off twatter yet again. So here I am trying to connect to those I lost in the first round of suspensions.

Amen Casey!

11:11 Think for self Do own research 2A SaveTheChildren Love Light Peace Tesla 369. Also on GAB.com and Telegram

The parasite has not been hung yet for his treasonous acts????

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

He was shot!!

(1) Show this thread

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

🤔May they reap what they sewed!!

Amen girl!

Patriot from Indiana via Chicago, Strong willed Mother of 3 and Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

amen

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

Do not stoop to their level. It happened. Let it be a lesson for future generations.

(3) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

i think Qwe would all love to see a video of Casey Dee speaking her mind about OBUMEr ... 😂💯