STROME AND PAIN IS COMING! CHANGE WILL DRAMA! The arrests took place on Tuesday, May 18, worldwide.The extension of President Trump's 60day martial law in the United St is over.Trump is preparing the final huge plan!The White Hats / Alliance destroys more than 34 global, satanic buildings around the world.US Special Forces preparing for Black Swan event means an unexpectedly catastrophic economic event.Members of Congress will be removed for crimes.This is a military operation.All governments in the world will be removed from the military.Cyber ​​attack &organization of nuclear war.EVS The new, Quantum Internet is coming.Military courts will be broadcast for 10 days in three sessions of 8 hours a day.10,000 hours of video are only available for Epstein,which affect child sex trafficking and human trafficking.Since the start of QFS,4,000 bankers have been arrested for trying to divert money from the Q System.With the new system,this is impossible.Constitutional democracy!#NEW earth

Only people mentioned by @KaterinaQuark in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

= = = > < >

RIGHT ON< CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC>

What I offer is my experience and learnings over many decades. I offer a choice.. Much L❤️VE Johnny❤️

Q...lining you up.
What capital letter next?

Just Get 'er Done Already.....Actions speak louder than words

🙏The GOD,The LOVE💖And The FREEDOM is my prayer!! ⭐ ЭQЄ Z❤️LOVEVII 💓 Κ:Κ=11:11=kinetic nuclear 🔥 Gold energy soul kicletic

Can only hope and pray this happens. God willing🙏

(IF YOUR VOICE DID NOT HAVE ANY POWER THEY WOULD NOT TRY TO SILENCE YOU) **PRO TRUMP; DUMP TRUDEAU AND NWO**

I don't believe anything anymore. I still trust the plan but the tribunals were supposed to be the end of January/21. Goal posts continually moving down the field taking some of my hope with it until I once again dig in my heels and scratch it back. So weary 😩.

What I offer is my experience and learnings over many decades. I offer a choice.. Much L❤️VE Johnny❤️

In response Seek The Truth to her Publication

Thats the plan, to wear you down and when nothing ever happens it has you clutching at straws but willing to wait..and wait..whilst the Cult steam ahead.

(1) Show this thread

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻
this this this is spot on R E A D Y

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

wait..only videos of Epstein? That makes no sense; we need to see videos of ALL OF THEM.

a hope so hope!! we will see!!

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

richard citizen journalist did record some like police cars and buses coming in and out capitol /wH this week ....i think on tuesday 🙏🙏

discerning God’s will/heart-= the 🔑

BOOM! Now we're talking!

BIBLICAL>