Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

that is absolutely ridiculous.

Constitution loving, do unto others believing, self sufficient Irish blooded, non-compliant Mama working to turn California back to red.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kate America to her Publication

😳😱😨wow!!!! woah!!!!

Only followers of this user (@RedpilledRN) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Constitution loving, do unto others believing, self sufficient Irish blooded, non-compliant Mama working to turn California back to red.

And she looks A LOT like fouchi

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Kate America to her Publication

agree

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

It would sadden me but at this stage not surprise me. I told my daughter it seems my entire life is a lie. Not my personal life but my world life. Let it all rain down.

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

It would sadden me but at this stage not surprise me. I told my daughter it seems my entire life is a lie. Not my personal life but my world life. Let it all rain down.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

is there a ppssibility that she was contributing children to trafficking without knowledge? perhaod thinking the children were going to a wealthy family?
just wondering

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

I think she knew. I believe that now.

(1) Show this thread

#wwg1wga #greatawakening #savethechildren #takebackourcountry Colorado

it's definitely time for them to wake up now

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

“She” was Fauci’s father 😳🤮

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

😲😨😱

(1) Show this thread

Is she actually doing the Rosary🤦‍♀️

🧐🤓Facts, that creepy old thing said at one point "it learned to become one with the darkness" AND a bloodliner.