Anyone who has gotten the vaccine apparently has never read the Georgia guide stones................

Only people mentioned by @AnthonyMichau18 in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Anthony Michau18 to his Publication

READ A MEME IN HERE WHER 1 OF THE FRONTLINE DOCTORS SEEMS TO THINK THAT HCQ WILL KILL THE FAKE SPIKE PROTEINS BECAUSE IT WILL THINK ITS THE VIRUS AND WILL KNOW THAT IT DOESNT BELONG

I love God, my family and my country! I’m married, 7 grandchildren. President Trump please come back. 🚫NO DM please 🚫

I will be totally alone I have a daughter son-in-law and a husband who all took the shot. It scares the shit out of me. I pray to God that this is not true and that there can be something done to help the people who did this horrific thing.

Yoga & Meditation Instructor, Reiki Master, BQH certified, Lightworker, Wife, Mother, Friend! God Bless Patriots and Q!!!

I just can't believe that. I know most of these people should have known better but still. I don't see mass fatalities. My heart trusts God's plan.

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

I know so many people who have got the jab. I too am praying that God will intervene and save them.

God please help us as a nation and the world. Please have mercy on those so deceived! As a mother I am awake but unable to help (brainwashed) 2 of my own children!!

In response MTGirl4Trump Elaine to her Publication

I am joining you in prayer.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Praying the med beds will help them🙏🙏