Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

In response Maui Red Warrior to her Publication

thank you Maui! i have been following lt. bennot for years on his show shell games on freedomslips.com. he is telling the truth here. thank you scott!

Purged at 9000 on Twitter. Will not take no shit. WWG1WGA Fight Like Flynn #SaveOurChildren

In response Yakob Charley to his Publication

Your welcome

Motivated, determined, in the fight, walking righteously with our Father Yahweh, fearing him only and giving him glory.

i love my frens here already! what a great platform. thanks to admin!

we are glad you are here, have fun

thank you i am a SF patriot. my brother died as a sgt. in the first iraq war, 4 months from cancer, depleted uraium. i never have done social media before twatter. got censored there. i just want a clean platform with all my frens without the shills this seems to be it. what a miracle

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Depleted uranium. Haven't heard that mentioned in a long time. My brother and I used to talk about that years ago.
So sorry for the loss of your brother.

hey thank you! ya my dad was conviced thats what killed my brother, after 2 tours he called home said he couldnt swallow, 4th stage throat cancer. dad went to be with him while he was dying. mom and family betrayed dad and stole 100s k of his belongings. kicked him out when he came home with a basket of clothes and his banjo, though heraised us 4 kids well and sent a check home every week he was with jason while he was dying. tough lot. dads a warrior though. he to was in tge army. black belt fighter first foreignor in korea to win a korean title. thank you! hes in a much better place

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Yahudah in this post can reply

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Wow that got to me.😞 You are right in that he is in a better place. No more suffering. It's our turn to continue the fight now in a different way.
In an odd way reading the words depleted uranium sent me back 15-20 years for a minute. My brother and I would read different articles and listen to different people talk about it on short-wave radio shows. No one had heard of it and still haven't. Good connecting with you!

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

ya thats for sure! i love those types of memories! all we do is listen to talk radio here. my wife listens to freedomslips.com all day. thanks for your sentiment! i look forward to talking again, ill follow you. hope this platform stays up. just found it 2 days ago

(1) Show this thread