Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

HCQ does so much more then they EVER want you to know including for animals too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE VIDEO!! 4 min video well worth the watch!!!

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻
https://ugetube.com/watch/dr-richard-urso-discusses-hydroxychloroquin-and-it-039-s-effect-on-cancer-cells_dLMACKOGqsl2P2M.html

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

My 10 yr old feline is Stage 4....any thoughts on how to get HCQ into a cat???

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Stacy Hammerle to her Publication

😔😥 Im so sorry to hear that..my heart goes out to you..Im not sure where you are from..but try looking up holistic vets..and go from there. here is a website ..you will see a button on the right side that says find a vet..click on it and do a search.
🔽🔽
https://www.ahvma.org

Thank you so much! I asked my vet of 25 yrs to administer Vitamin C intravenously.....he declined. I am left stunned but I know this situation in is God's hands😊

sadly they too are no different then a reg PCP..they will never support an alternative choice...its just how they are trained in school. Its time to find another vet that will truly listen to you and understand that there is more to medicine than just who is paying you to support their drugs or food.

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Actually my vet is semi-retired and currently practicing part time out of a colleague's facility. My gut has told me from the beginning that the owner of said facility is the one who is opposed. Fully agree it is time for a new HOLISTIC vet!

good luck in your joureny!! I will be praying for you and your furry baby..I have got some of my own...and they mean the world to me!! 🙂😸🐕🐈

(1) Show this thread