Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I have been talking about the Dangers and the Liars that promote the CV19 Experimental Vaccine for almost a year. I will be absolutly clear here so there is not misunderstanding where and what I know.
1: All the vaccine are made with mRNA and most all have not been through proper savety testing.
2: If you get the vaccine there exist a high probabilty you will have blood clots form. This is only the respond of the spike protien of CV19 being in your blood and platelets stick to the slike causing a blood clot to form.
3: Over time the mRNA will cause your DNA to produce the same protien spike as CV19. When this begins after another viral infection your own immune system will attack your own bodies cells to kill the vrus. These are the Lymphatic response with lymphocytes to kill all cells making this protien.
4: Once you are vaccinated you become a walking carrier of the virus which others then can catch from you shedding skin cells.
Continued next post..........................

Indiana University doesnt seem to care one bit. This is just so far beyond unacceptable and many wont speak out over fear of losing their jobs.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

In response SB. ⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication

There are so many issues with this. Nuremberg Code, HIPPA, American Disabilities Act, just to name a few.
They must have a lot of confidence in their legal counsel.
Sorry students and staff have to deal with this. Hope they push back.

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

I agree. Fear of job loss is keeping many silent. I dont think its a coincidence they waited to send it giving only a month window before the first vaccination is due

Not a coincidence. What an awful position to be in as a student or staff.
I would ask if they are culpable for any injuries. I think since this is still experimental, the institution can be held liable. More research can be done on this.
Interesting law suit goes to trial July 3, 2021:
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=39981

A lot can happen in a month. I truly hope they revise their statement soon.

Only people mentioned by @gcb910 in this post can reply

In response gcb 910 to her Publication

I hope so. My family member followed up with HR. Since they dont fall under the exemption they were told to vaccinate or find a new job.

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Oh, I'm so sorry. That is scary and sad.
It might be good to give Peggy Hall a call. She is doing some very good work. I hope the best for your family member.
https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/

(1) Show this thread