Only people mentioned by @JoyceChandler in this post can reply

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

All of those studies done on whether nature or nurture were the causes of differences between people. Nope, it's not DNA. Our souls were plopped down amongst those who don't think for themselves and needed us.

They'll know soon that we were here to help them.💙 Blessings to all who chose to walk this difficult path.

Nurse! Grammy! Patriot! :) Spreader of information #WWG1WGA #DigitalSoldier :)

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

I always wondered why I felt like I never fit in, always rebelled against the "norms". I figured I was just weird and a loner. I still feel this way most days, like people don't understand me.

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication

Right there with you! Story of my life as well! ❤️

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

In response Tara Lemmon to her Publication

Meee Tooo!!! We share the same playing field. Most recently my own mom and sister turned against me. It was and some days still is devastating, because i see things different and i refuse human law and only follow Yehoveh God's law. My whole family is medical staff of some sort and i have been bucking that system since the 70's. I am sorry to know others feel like me but glad to know i am not the only one! Love all you patriots who showed me I am NOT alone! May Yehoveh's face shine upon you all with blessings so big you cant hold them!

(2) Show this thread