After feeling rejuvenated after a great church service this morning, I am wishing everyone a very blessed week ahead and praying that we see some payoff from our suffering over the past five years. I know there are alot of us that want vengeance, I fight those feelings myself on a daily basis wanting these people that have been hurting kids to suffer the way these kids did, but I can not in my heart ask for God's forgiveness and grace and then in the next breath ask for these people to suffer. I do think that we are called to ask God to ask for Justice and whatever he decides we accept. These people can lie to courts, investigators and to us, but they can not lie to God. He sees all and knows all and I am sure Justice will fit the crime even if it is something we do not like or understand. God always has a plan and it is up to us to trust Him

Only people mentioned by @TrumplicanToTheCore in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from E---- B--------, click on at the bottom under it