Had the MSM news on in the background while cleaning the kitchen and heard some of Creepy Joe's press conference and Shumer on the Senate floor. I hope the move is made soon because i don't know how much more of these jokers i can take and still maintain my sanity. It's been a long week already. WWG1WGA

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_Jim in this post can reply

In response Patriot Jim to his Publication

I been staying off social media more & more as days go by. People have collectively gone batshit insane. Talking about gender inclusive terms for breast feeding? trump supporters being all labelled terrorists... double masking? give me a fucken break. it's painful aF to read any of it. I was just thinking myself a while ago.... anything going to happen soon? Seriously come on!!! All these Military in Washington can barge in and stop this once and for all. People are getting the vaccine too (murdered). Seriously every day nothing happens, more closer I will be to a forced jab of poison. SOS!

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Pray when you feel angry. God is in Control. It is all going to be dealt with. We are on God's timeline. It has been said maybe by March 4th but definately by April 1. It took many many years for things to become this bad.

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

Hang in there, this is temporary madness to wake the left up, will go away. We know so much more, we were preaperd. You're not alone, WRWY, we are in it TOGETHER.

Wife of an Active Duty Marine,Mother and PATRIOT 🇺🇸 I STAND for GOD, Our Constitution and Our President DJT! WWG1WGA 🙏🏻♥️🇺🇸

HOLD THE LINE PATRIOT 🙏🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸