or getting a nebulizer- and taking 3/4 t 3% hydrogen peroxide ((food grade), and 3/4 t salt water ( use distilled) or saline solution. use 4 times a day until you feel better for head chest congestion and youre not sure if you have a cold allergies or the disease they are telling you is not fatal 99.997 * im not a doctor nor am i giving medical advise, just ask around, a chiropractor can tell you or homeopath doctor. you dont have to listen to me, just dont listen to the cdc liars! if they lie once they lie all the time. do your own research. you cant trust md people they are worried about having their license revoked, so they tell you get a covid test. they are inaccurate and flawed ( and contaminated!)

In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @SoozieQ01 in this post can reply

Jesus is My Lord ~Cuz THERE AIN’T NO DOUBT I LOVE THIS LAND GOD BLESS THE USA 🇺🇸Trump is my President

In response Ella Elaine to her Publication

also helpful is vit A D and C. sit in the sun dont take a shower for 24 hrs ( just wash the stinky parts) vit d is fat soluable, it takes time to absorb. why dont we have tons of homeless people dying of covid? they are outside and dont take a bath! things that make you go hmmmmm