Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

22/5 # 8
THE END
The sun is getting ready to burn the earth. They are keeping you busy with tales of a savior because you want saved without feeling the pain of it. Q will do nothing until you see the truth yourself. Than it will be you who stands up, it will be you so sees the truth in these words. It will be you that becomes the PATRIOT in control. God has given you the power to save yourself. He has given you the book. He is bringing you back unto his arms. Q will guide you there. Hidden within the Q drops you will find the truth of what I have told you. Where we go one we go all is not a slogan, it is fact. We go as one or we burn. Nothing can stop the storm that is coming. God has woken you for a reason. God will save you but you must try to do it yourself first. He helps those who help themselves. You will know this is true when the sun starts to dim. It will get cold and most electricity will be lost. Wires were hardened as much as possible but they may not hold.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

How would a person know the future?
You said earlier that God does not hurt his children?
We know children get hurt.
Maybe you are aware of tragic events.
I am going to say this looks like confusion and a contradiction.
When you say “Q”
Who or What is Q?
That would be helpful information.
The other is Fear stories.
I will take one day at a time.
I think Q has a few different meanings depending upon what is being refered to at the time.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication

Not according to John QPublic. read all these posts, something doesn’t smell right.

It is a mixed message,
It seems it is very difficult to explain.
What did you take from his post here?

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sun2516 in this post can reply

Twitter Shut Down RICHARDNORMANHY @normanhy @hyshaveit Finally got on Anonup 01/22/2021 #MAGA #KAGA #WWG1WGA #QANON #TRUMP2020

In response Happy Days to his Publication

My take?
He means well but doesn’t seem to line up with current events or most CUE ‘leadership’.
More importantly, he does not line up with Gods word.
Did God lie when he said the Rainbow was His guarantee to us that there would not be another cataclysmic world flood? To think 1/3 of world will Burn,1/3 will be covered with Water but America will be spared is rediculous.
There is no end to the Lifecycle Loop. every 12k years we go underground and at some point resurface to begin again from scratch gives no Hope of Heaven and an escape from the evils of mankind.
Thats enough to jump this train IMHO.

In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication

Agree

(1) Show this thread
In response Happy Days to his Publication

Since JohnQ/James indicated he will prob not be responding I will attempt to describe how I have synthesized his posts.

"As to what happens next" - Seems that he posts regarding a very short timeline of pivotal events (next year) and his source of that information is taken from experiential knowledge and deductive reasoning.

Intermingled with short time line of events are longer term horizon events that he expects to take place. The source of this knowledge primarily seems to be a ton of research on this subject with additional thought testing that he no doubt as done.

"As to how did we get here" - Seems there is solid look back to the historical record taken from what is commonly referred to as our history, plus what is considered the hidden history (which anons have been exploring and explaining), plus an extra level history taken from his research of future events (future proves past) and a circular repetition of events which go back to caves every 12000 years or so.

In response Future Lori to her Publication

I forgot to mention the longer term horizon events are spoken of happening in next 10-20 years . The preparation for these events comes from the near term past and future of cleaning out the global tunnels so that a freed people will be able to make choice to go underground and be cavemen for a season (not sure how many generations???) or remain slaves above ground at the hands of the evil elites who no longer have control/access of the caves/tunnels. and will thereby be the generation(s) that succumb to the 12000 year global disaster.

I am sure many of you have put similar summaries to his posts ... I did these two posts primarily as a landing ground for my own thoughts .

(1) Show this thread