Lin Wood on Telegram:

Please pray for him! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ Similar events have happened in my life too, affecting my children. It's heartbreaking to experience.

Only people mentioned by @CindyQLouHoo in this post can reply

In response CindyQ LouHoo to her Publication

You are a blessing to not only the President but to the people around the world - You may think that you have lost friends, family, reputation and status, but you certainly have NOT -- millions are praying for you and you will be lifted up because you lift Jesus up! God Bless you!

A believer in Jesus Christ: Patriot: Mother and grandmother to one. Soap maker and love my family. Starting second chapter in my life!

Praying for you Mr. Wood๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โœ๏ธ God bless you and your family.

This is all for the children ... Now letโ€™s do this !!!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ many many prayers for you and your family ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

The โค๏ธ Heart Always Knows! โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™

In response Cindy LouWho to his Publication

Thank you! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™ Appreciated!

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn โญ๏ธโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป, We Are The Storm ๐Ÿฆ…, God Bless America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Son of God-Husband-Father-Patriot

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

๐Ÿ’žyou can email him at lwood@fightback.law. he posted that on Telegram. send him good vibes!

The โค๏ธ Heart Always Knows! โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿธ ๐Ÿ™Œ ๐Ÿ™

In response Iโ€™m no one to her Publication

Thank you! I think we should! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

(1) Show this thread

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

Someday when this is over Lin and others will be considered heros. The journey is hard and painful. I pray this is over soon and Lin and others can rest easy. Lin's love of God and for his country and for truth is something to behold and aspire to.

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! ๐ŸŒŸ Time to soar! ๐ŸŽถโค๐Ÿ’ซ Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Your situation is somewhat like Job. I have prayed you will receive a double portion of blessing of all you have temporarily lost. Hang tough Lin, millions of us know what you have sacrificed for our futures and our country. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŒโค

god bless ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA โค๏ธโœ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐ŸŠ

I am praying!!!! My children have not turned against me but they think I've lost my mind. I cannot imagine fighting the good fight and having this happen! Please pray for Lin and for open eyes for his children. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™GOD BLESS LIN.