Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

U.S. CDC looking into heart inflammation in some young vaccine recipients
Radhika Anilkumar

People wait after receiving a coronavirus disease (COVID-19) vaccine at a clinic run by the Philadelphia Department of Public Health in partnership with the Black Doctors COVID-19 Consortium to encourage all eligible teenagers to get vaccinated in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S., May 18, 2021. REUTERS/Hannah Beier

Some teenagers and young adults who received COVID-19 vaccines experienced heart inflammation, a U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advisory group said, recommending further study of the rare condition.

The CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices in a statement dated May 17 said it had looked into reports that a few young vaccine recipients, predominantly adolescents and young adults, and predominantly male, developed myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws β€’ On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

This is absolutely murder of the innocent. I just do not understand why people are getting these deadly vaccines. They can and will kill you. The longer term effects haven’t even began for most where their own immune systems attack thier organs and they die from organ failure

And what kills me is they are pushing to have babies & toddlers done. I keep praying people wake up & stop this. Its very heart breaking. πŸ’”

Only people mentioned by @H_Yarnlover67 in this post can reply

In response Marilyn Hansen to her Publication

I know ,but, lawsuits and Class Action Lawsuits are very effective. Stay strong do not take the CV19 Experimental Vaxx. We are in this together.

Knowing there are people fighting this is encouraging. Where I live and work, for that matter, the corruption is very thick. I feel as though I am living among enemies. Not wearing a mask brings out so much hate from people. I sent my manager a Stanford study on why masks actually pose a long term threat. Of course she didn't respond. She is protecting her and her husband's $200k salary from the local govt. It is disgusting the level of financial corruption, and this scam hoax has taken it to a new level. I have 5 months to vest here and I am hoping I can just make it long enough to make it. I remember starting in this job 4.5 years ago and I wanted to quit after 2 weeks. My feelings never changed, but the job market where I live is dismal. Our local govts need to be taken apart and they need to be held accountable for what they do with taxpayer money. It is appalling.

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! πŸ™β€οΈ

I will NEVER take that vaccine! My Dr. has been pushy to get it. I look at her & asked if she knew what was in it. She just said to think about it. I told her no is no.

(2) Show this thread