FreedomLover25EagleFlag of United States
@RRenn25
So Hydroxychloroquine allows viruses to attack cancer cells while leaving healthy cells, healthy. Seems like information the public deserves to know and makes you wonder why they tried to obscure this data in the study. Certainly would be bad for the cancer industry’s bu$ine$$

Only people mentioned by @Boooo in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Boooo BooBoo to her Publication

This is why...

This is Session#5 of the Free and Brave Conference from last weekend with Dr. David Martin.

The vaccination business model started in 1803. Very interesting information.

https://churchofgladtidings.com/media?sapurl=Lyt6ZGhwL2xiL21pLys3NTlrdzgzP2JyYW5kaW5nPXRydWUmZW1iZWQ9dHJ1ZQ==

In late 2017 Barry Sherman, founder of Apotex--large generic drug manuf. and very large producer of HCQ, and his wife honey were brutally murdered in their home in Toronto.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

A patient cured, is a customer lost.

Christian, America first, husband, father, Army Veteran, Truth seeking patriot

remember kindergarten the S aka $ was a snake the symbolism brain washer has been on for a while the root of all evil is snake money

God - Family - Country - Learning and Sharing #WWG1WGA#

The Bible says that the things we need to heal are provided by nature and this is further proof - its a shame that patents have run out to enrich the pharmacrats

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

About three years ago when the anon movement got
into full swing some talked of the way in which the
hidden cures by the evil ones would be made public
and how to do so knowing people would realize their
loved ones would still be here if we had the knowledge
the elites/Pharma withheld.. I think these scum of the
earth would willingly go to prison compared to dealing
with the backlash