Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Suspended from twitter account @LeAurAnon

such a clusterfuck of emotions.. i dont trust the organ donation regulators but if this ethically derived.. so touching.. oh my mama heart for those parents. 😭

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

😔 I feel so bad for the parents but at the same time I am happy for the gentleman lucky to have a second chance..what a touching moment to catch..... you can feel the emotions in this picture..I know it sound funny..but I can.

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Yep, mixed emotions all around.

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts