Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I have been talking about the Dangers and the Liars that promote the CV19 Experimental Vaccine for almost a year. I will be absolutly clear here so there is not misunderstanding where and what I know.
1: All the vaccine are made with mRNA and most all have not been through proper savety testing.
2: If you get the vaccine there exist a high probabilty you will have blood clots form. This is only the respond of the spike protien of CV19 being in your blood and platelets stick to the slike causing a blood clot to form.
3: Over time the mRNA will cause your DNA to produce the same protien spike as CV19. When this begins after another viral infection your own immune system will attack your own bodies cells to kill the vrus. These are the Lymphatic response with lymphocytes to kill all cells making this protien.
4: Once you are vaccinated you become a walking carrier of the virus which others then can catch from you shedding skin cells.
Continued next post..........................

With summer upon us and people about to be using public pools and having guests into their private pools, can anyone answer if it the experimental test subjects can contaminate healthy humans via sharing a pool? What about experimented on restaurant chefs and cooks shedding into the food? What about massage therapists and........ I feel like those of us who shied away from the whole "wear a mask" "stand 6 ft apart" non sense will now start doing it around the experimental tests subjects. I didn't agree to be experimented on with gene altering concoctions. House arrest is finally starting to appeal to me.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

I’m very sorry that this may be bad news for many and NO VACCINE WOULD EVER HAVE BEEN APPROVED for any other vaccine in History that has a 99.98% survival rate. This is no dought a NWO Agenda of Depopulation of earth from 7.2 Billion human beings to 500 million total on earth ,but, this will not happen as God has and will intervene against the offspring of Cain and the Fallen.

This CV19 vaccine has killed more people since December 2020 to present than all deaths related to vaccines combine together since 1946. This should have never been released on the Human Population on earth. This is Crimes Against Humanity and no one in any company, political office will be immune to the greatest crime in History on the Human race and the sentencing of that crime.

It also falls Under War Crimes as we are in the Greatest War in all History which is Good vs., Evil.

what can we do? how do we fight this?

In response Janet Lewis to his Publication

For all I know everyone in America got the placebo. But, only the Big Pharm Companies have that info. Wash your hands with antibacterial soap and water before ever touching your face.

I am wondering how to avoid getting forced to take it. I am in CA and worried about it being pushed further.

No one can force you to take anything experimental that has killed so many from the vaxx. It is a Crime Against Humanity period. If they ever tried that here it would end up like the battle at the Alamo.

We should have turned this into a battle when they started trying to kill us with Covid. We should have NEVER allowed it to get to this point, where it appears ALL hope is lost.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

My only point here is All Hope Is Not Lost. But, like the Nationwide Lockdowns was a mens of showing control by the Deep State. Plain and Simple as that.

I will never lose hope. i only wish I could find local people to organize. I don’t know how to fight the local govt, certainly not alone. My coworkers hate me for being conservative. I'm feeling discouraged tonight but never giving up hope. I wish I knew local llke minded citizens. I'm not afraid of the virus but i fear the people lying down and accepting the lies and oppression, insisting on staying safe, wearing mask and acting like I am a threat to them. I don’t know what action to take but I know I need to do something.

Only people mentioned by @jlws21 in this post can reply

"Light came into the world but the world preferred darkness because their deeds were evil" .......John 3:19

Check out lifeforce global at https://www.lifeforce.cc/ where you can find assemblies to join in your area.

continue to live without fear. time will come. reversal of all things is due. i live in Cali too and have seen the mind control for decades. do not worry about your local govt. just be there to help people when they need it. be the best you living fearless daily!

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

How to successfully put a county on notice that your county wants to be audited, informing companies you do not want to be jabbed or wear masks, if they still mandate them. This is a MUST WATCH.
https://youtu.be/KJQWeuSOPYg

Josh Barnett, Sophia Zori, Neil Johnson, Are Affidavits and Notices Real and Working -Teef- - YouTube

Some would attempt to act like Affidavits and notices aren’t rocking the nation by God using regular people. Josh Barnett and David Jose set out to kick butt...

#WWG1WGA #Trump2020 #Maga #Q #17 #Patriot #TheBestIsYetToCome #DigitalSoldier #FightLikeAFlynn #GodWins Jesus is My Lord And Savior

Plenty of exceptional information here
https://timetofreeamerica.com/

We are here for you. What part of Cali are you in? Join a Republican club in your area/ organizations. Find like minded folks through that. Bibilcally many people went thru the same thing we are all going thru. I listen to people and alot of people do actually think the same way as I do on at least one subject and they are probably not conservatives. This point in time is called the Great Awakening its not for us its for those asleep. Hang tight. The best is yet to come.

Get involved locally. Your school board needs your ideas, attend their meetings, get onto the school board .... your city council needs your input, attend their meetings. There's strength in numbers, so find out what your community has already set up and join forces with them.

How to help change and make the MAGA party stronger, go to https://precinctstrategy.com/ then Find your state coordinator at National-assembly.net

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

❤️🙏Pray about it!!

Remember that Christ was hated by the Pharasies , Jews and Romans and walked in agony carring his own cross after being beaten with a Cat of nine Tails type wipe. Then was crucified and died and walked through Hell. Then he was resurrected and for 40 days walked with his Apostals.