Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I have been talking about the Dangers and the Liars that promote the CV19 Experimental Vaccine for almost a year. I will be absolutly clear here so there is not misunderstanding where and what I know.
1: All the vaccine are made with mRNA and most all have not been through proper savety testing.
2: If you get the vaccine there exist a high probabilty you will have blood clots form. This is only the respond of the spike protien of CV19 being in your blood and platelets stick to the slike causing a blood clot to form.
3: Over time the mRNA will cause your DNA to produce the same protien spike as CV19. When this begins after another viral infection your own immune system will attack your own bodies cells to kill the vrus. These are the Lymphatic response with lymphocytes to kill all cells making this protien.
4: Once you are vaccinated you become a walking carrier of the virus which others then can catch from you shedding skin cells.
Continued next post..........................

With summer upon us and people about to be using public pools and having guests into their private pools, can anyone answer if it the experimental test subjects can contaminate healthy humans via sharing a pool? What about experimented on restaurant chefs and cooks shedding into the food? What about massage therapists and........ I feel like those of us who shied away from the whole "wear a mask" "stand 6 ft apart" non sense will now start doing it around the experimental tests subjects. I didn't agree to be experimented on with gene altering concoctions. House arrest is finally starting to appeal to me.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You know... A wave of that thought started to come shortly after I started reading about the shedding. BUT then the Spirit said, "Don't Start being afraid NOW! I did not give you the Spirit of Fear. But of Power and Love and a Sound Mind!" (based on II Timothy 1:7)

Then God reminded me of the Children of Israel in Egypt.. the were susceptible to the first 3 of the 10 plagues, but the rest God said they would not experience them! I TRULY think we have been plagued enough!
TRUST AND NEVER BE AFRAID! (Thanks for your honesty!)

I concur- no fear- and we don;t participate in those lower frequency bands. The worst things happen to us when we open ourselves up to the potentials when resonating in the vibrations of fear. My position is more one of how do I stay aware, on top of what's going on and help others that haven't learned how to modulate their frequencies yet with things I can offer them besides, "don't be afraid". That is easier said than done for many. Veronica on the peoples bridge said she fell very il after hugging a test subject. If that happened to a family member, I want to know how to help them against something like synthetic RNA that reprograms DNA. I remembered what can work! All good/God.💛✨

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it