Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I have been talking about the Dangers and the Liars that promote the CV19 Experimental Vaccine for almost a year. I will be absolutly clear here so there is not misunderstanding where and what I know.
1: All the vaccine are made with mRNA and most all have not been through proper savety testing.
2: If you get the vaccine there exist a high probabilty you will have blood clots form. This is only the respond of the spike protien of CV19 being in your blood and platelets stick to the slike causing a blood clot to form.
3: Over time the mRNA will cause your DNA to produce the same protien spike as CV19. When this begins after another viral infection your own immune system will attack your own bodies cells to kill the vrus. These are the Lymphatic response with lymphocytes to kill all cells making this protien.
4: Once you are vaccinated you become a walking carrier of the virus which others then can catch from you shedding skin cells.
Continued next post..........................

With summer upon us and people about to be using public pools and having guests into their private pools, can anyone answer if it the experimental test subjects can contaminate healthy humans via sharing a pool? What about experimented on restaurant chefs and cooks shedding into the food? What about massage therapists and........ I feel like those of us who shied away from the whole "wear a mask" "stand 6 ft apart" non sense will now start doing it around the experimental tests subjects. I didn't agree to be experimented on with gene altering concoctions. House arrest is finally starting to appeal to me.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It is in the skin cells that people shead continously ,however, if the chlorine levels are acceptable in the pool water that along with the sunlight will kill any ciral material . so I would think it is safe and ensure the pool is chloranated properly.

Helpful to many navigating these strange new times. I am empowered against natural threats, but these programable synthetic RNA cells are a new threat and I ponder what nature has to stop it from making duplicates in our body. Those of us working on this holistically need to be mindful to not set off an auto immune response in the process. I know! I don't care if it sounds "woo woo" I used to be big into working with Crystals as healing tools, Tesla, & Einstein worked with them and Vogel took photos of the future with them. Tesla called them living beings with conscious awareness. Quartz self heal. The power is that they share a DNA with us so similar only an expert can tell the difference under a very high powered microscope. Quartz is SO stable, it doesn't have a half life. Through the principles of sympathetic resonance, any "off" DNA of ours comes back into its natural vibration and we feel better. Perhaps its time to start drinking quartz elxirs again. Use the indirect method.

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

quartz in a glass of clean water in the sun ☀️

In response white light to his Publication

Yup!!! Thats all people need, a two dollar quartz and glass of water. That will generate a POWERFUL anti DNA corruption field. I already had my first dose, I have a carafe with a fibonacci pattern the water rolls over and gets programmed with that frequency as well when you pour it and a capsule for loading crystals in the bottom to charge the water. I put in Ajoite, Chlorite in quartz. Herikimer, Moldavite, Selenite and a Kunzite. It was extremely calming actually. I haven't made them in a long time. I put it in the sun too like you suggest to do!!! We got this!!! btw, I can't find the reply now, I use Pure Encapsulations Boron.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

In response white light to his Publication

Drink the water?

(2) Show this thread