Only people mentioned by @KrisWilliams in this post can reply

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Likewise! ALWAYS. #wwg1wga

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

All the same back to You WWG1WGA

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

In response Warren Ostarly to his Publication

TY!!!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜›Sweet, Thank You, Back at you.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

And to you as well... Peace, love and light!

Jesus loving patriot. Researcher, conspiracy analyst. memeist, content creator. Perpetually stationed on the digital battlefield

We are frens from way back! ❀️

In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication

Ok who? Send me in IM if you don't want it public! Thxs!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

A memory I have before I was asked to come down this time was myself and a bunch of my friends were jumping off some giant boulder rocks in a calm teal blue lagoon. Who knows on Volleyball, I usually hit the ball too hard in this 3D life, lol.

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Ditto, My Friend.

Amen
same to youβ€πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€—

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

We dont know each others human shell.. but i recognize your soul.. God speed.

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response We Go All to his Publication

Amen Brother!

(1) Show this thread

8th Generation AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈPATRIOT, Navy Wife, Army Mom, Peds Nurse. GOD & JESUSπŸ™πŸŒΉAfghan Hounds! WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Thank You!
You as Well!!! πŸŒΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™