We have to get a little bit tougher 4R.
We owe it to that guy to see this through.

Period.
Look what he has done for us.
I say this all the time and i am talking to myself also.
Would we even have a voice without him ???
No.
--------------------------- πŸ”΄ ----------------------------
We owe it to him.
We owe it to everyone behind the scenes cleaning house.
And We damn sure owe it to the military.
We are all frustrated.
Different people struggling on different levels..
Any of us who says F this im tired and done just assume thats a military member who gave up on getting that child out of a cage 3 miles underground.
Give me TRUMP back and save the damn children.
Anything else is a damn bonus.

https://t.me/SavageDog2FIVE

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

Retired Gramma. Proud Conservative and a Patriot. Married to an Agent Orange / Disabled Veteran. WWG1WGA!!! Love my President DJT!

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

"And We damn sure owe it to the military."

What a perfect day for this message. TY xoxo
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™πŸΌπŸ‘Ά

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana will never give up!
You will have to pry this President out of my cold dead hands!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

β€οΈπŸ™

And one other thought.....this plan was not very well thought out. Yes, this is all global. But start by immediately cleaning up the mess here via mass and public arrests for ALL to see. this gives the pure, fresh and clean American Patriot faith and hope. "Hey, Auntie GooGoo, did you SEE the mother fucking arrests? So awesome, right? Let's see what happens next." Purely, plainly and simply, it would be as good as good stuff gets.

Where they have failed miserably is underestimating how many Trump supporters would bail because they feel they have been lied to over and over again. Face it, most people think this is all over and the real Biden is President. Big problem that Trump and company created. I am not certain they shake it no matter what they do.

Remember, the crimes these people have committed were against US.....We, The People. To think you can do everything under the cover of darkness and expect people to buy it? Stupidity at its' finest.

They have REALLY fucked this

Bottom line: IF "Patriots in Control" is true, throw us a bone. They haven't yet and many are wondering why. I think the answer is clear.

"Enjoy the Show"? Again, pretty obvious. Not a thing to enjoy, thus far. No one can even debate it.

The Trump statements/interviews, the Scavino social media postings, Flynn, Powell, Pillows, Linny Wood, Byrne, etc.......all talk, zero action. Again, ask yourself why. the answer tells you ALL you need to know about what is happening RIGHT NOW and TODAY.

So, yeah, I think many want to see this through, but I also believe many are waking up to the fact that nothing has happened and nothing will happen......except the DAILY fake Biden skull fucking.

Think about ALL of this with an open mind. We have NOTHING and it is almost 6/1/21.

One other thought.....the "we must prevent a civil war" bit is as bogus as anything. We are at war. Some are willing to fight, some are not. Not sure why, as they are trying to KILL is. KILL us.

Bafflin

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response SPORTS to his Publication

I'm still waiting your better Plan than The Plan.
Don't be shy ... 3 years old kid's plan, you said.
Please, explain.
Thank you.

(1) Show this thread