Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

I have been talking about the Dangers and the Liars that promote the CV19 Experimental Vaccine for almost a year. I will be absolutly clear here so there is not misunderstanding where and what I know.
1: All the vaccine are made with mRNA and most all have not been through proper savety testing.
2: If you get the vaccine there exist a high probabilty you will have blood clots form. This is only the respond of the spike protien of CV19 being in your blood and platelets stick to the slike causing a blood clot to form.
3: Over time the mRNA will cause your DNA to produce the same protien spike as CV19. When this begins after another viral infection your own immune system will attack your own bodies cells to kill the vrus. These are the Lymphatic response with lymphocytes to kill all cells making this protien.
4: Once you are vaccinated you become a walking carrier of the virus which others then can catch from you shedding skin cells.
Continued next post..........................

With summer upon us and people about to be using public pools and having guests into their private pools, can anyone answer if it the experimental test subjects can contaminate healthy humans via sharing a pool? What about experimented on restaurant chefs and cooks shedding into the food? What about massage therapists and........ I feel like those of us who shied away from the whole "wear a mask" "stand 6 ft apart" non sense will now start doing it around the experimental tests subjects. I didn't agree to be experimented on with gene altering concoctions. House arrest is finally starting to appeal to me.

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

It is in the skin cells that people shead continously ,however, if the chlorine levels are acceptable in the pool water that along with the sunlight will kill any ciral material . so I would think it is safe and ensure the pool is chloranated properly.

On skin cells that are shed that have the spike protien marker of CV19 onto food you can catch it as all that is needed is for the virus to come into contact with your mucous membranes.
With Message therapist I would wear a mask so you do not get a skin cell in your nose or mouth and shower well afterwards with soap and water. This virus came originally from bats and evolved in dark places with no sunlight. Protect yourself with a mask if you are around anyone who took the shot. And wash your hands often.

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

So, basically, the mask for non-vaccinated people is to protect us. For the first time in a year a measure makes sense. Thank you for the info.

Yes, the virus is not that serious and unless you have serious underlying conditions you do not need to worry and you are below 70 years old. You may get exposed and the entire time are asymptomatic and build up antibodies against the CV19 and never get sick a single day. If you are O Positive blood type you have a greater chance of not getting sick or ill from CV19.

In response Bella Kay to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

My employer has been offering the vaccine for months. Additionally, since this circus started, we have to test regularly in order to be allowed on property. It seems to me that the collectors are sadist butchers on purpose, digging for the brain. I pull my head back, they try to go even deeper, I do that until they get annoyed. Yesterday we were informed that only the non-vaccinated are now required to test. I expect an increase of sociopaths among sample collectors.

Its also the greatest scam in History.

Tell them you're vaccinated. They cant ask for proof under HIPPA laws. Besides werent you vaccinated......for Measles. You dont have to be specific

(2) Show this thread

this is mostly incorrect. The asymptomatic sickness is bologna. That was a gig. The masks do not work, micron size vs masks proven. Spike proteins are shed through breathing, and fecal/urine, and skin, sweat, etc.
So at this point you meed ro cleanse your systemic part of your body as well as continual hand washing and keeping distances.
The virus and the spike proteins cause clotting. That is a fact.

In response Catturd_ Fan to his Publication

NO YOU ARE INCORRECT, as the Mask will stop skin Cells. There is no mask that would protect anyone from a virus which is a thousand time smaller than the virus. Current transmission is in an effected person sneezing or coughing and their saliva carring the cirus. As long as the microdroplet doesn’t dry out you have some percentage of safety. Its not an airborn virus like the flu.

(1) Show this thread