Q HAS IT ALL . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…
All of the evil will be exposed...
Where We Go One, We Go All Patriots!!!
#wwg1wga #MAGA #TheGreatAwakening

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

LFG!

Now I know why Q always said, "These people are stupid." Did they really think every move they made wasn't being monitored??

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

So, what the hold up.

Q Is My Favorite Letter! And 17 My Favorite Number!

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

It's NO FUCKING GOOD if the evidence isn't used for good, and up to now it hasn't been used for shit other than to shove in our faces that the evidence is there and it's not being used. The joke at this point is on US. As unfortunate as it is these are the facts.

In response Keyzer Soze to his Publication

You are entitled to your own personal opinion but that doesn't make it facts. You don't know what has been used or how it will be used because you aren't behind the military operation at play. I trust our military and I trust Q... they have it all. There are daily arrests if you know where to look. Things are happening even if you aren't able to see it etc.

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

GOD HAS IT ALL!!!
Don't kid yourself, if God can use a donkey, He sure can use Q.
THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

117% πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…βœ¨

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Leslie1222) can see their posts

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

coincidence the human traffickers do same thing?!?!

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

No Coincidences; Star Wars was my favorite game. Games R Fun. PDB accessed by Keystone. Game over.

(1) Show this thread

Midwestern Christian Mom in search of the TRUTH!

could this relate to the 10 days. DARNkess? and the HAM radio aspect? not sure. just found it curious...

Just a Midwest Patriot gal who believes in our Constitutional Republic, the Rule of Law, & 1st & 2nd Amendments #TrumpIsStillMyPresident

In response Georgia Marshall to her Publication

πŸ€”

(1) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Juan O Savin gave a recent interview and the question was asked about the Q team and he mentioned the kids ranging in age from 15 to 20 yr olds that are into gaming to wake them up about all of this "corruption " how many times has Q mentioned "shall we play a game".

In response American Patriot to his Publication

I noticed the same thing and now the GameStop happenings. Love it.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

πŸ—£special education advocate and whistleblowerπŸ”₯retiredπŸ”₯PatriotπŸ”₯DigitalfootsoldierπŸ”₯

Digital SoldierπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈDog Loverβ™₯️ MAGAπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ GOD WINSπŸ™ Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Susie Lala to his Publication

says I cant view the post cuz im not a member of group πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

patriot always seeking truth and trusts Gods word ! Lives by the. constitution. Prays for the healing of our Nations. God Wins !!

game stop is in the news , coincidence 😁

God bless America. God bless President Trump. God bless all of his legal teams. Navy vet ssbm 600, 611. 9yrs usaf reserves, desert storm vet

the evil that men do will all be revealed to the people.

maybe this is what is going on with the market.They are being exposed.

ouiiii 😎✊

Dreamer of serenity, with finesse in self-sufficiency, architecture, classic wooden yachts, sailing, skiing and reflecting inward bound.

GMAIL DRAFTS.....The night before Harrison Deal was assassinated by a car bomb in Georgia; Eric Swalwell Tweeted this.....

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Mark Stoneweapon to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Dedicated to the Restoration & Protection of the Fundamental Principles of the Constitution & the Original Intent of Our Founders...

God loving wife, mom, and Grammy Retired teacher

Oh what a tangled web they made! We are the news now and research is our special gift!

God loving American seeking truth and freedom. Will never back down to demons!

I can't wait for all these evil people to go down and President Trump, his family and all those who supported him are vindicated. He and his family deserve it after all they put them through. WWG1WGA

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

If there is such a thing as reincarnation. I want to come back as a Q

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

That's awesome . πŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…πŸΏ

(1) Show this thread

Do you have any opinion on when things will be revealed and arrests will be made public. i know that know one knows except the Q group. Just wondering what you think?

In response Perry Copeland to his Publication

I personally think starting Friday, much will revealed from then on!

(1) Show this thread

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

I Want them crushed!