Good Samaritan: An apparent assault on an Asian man gets immediately thwarted by a huge black guy who comes up and just starts punching them. πŸ‘πŸ»

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

DNA=American Patriot Mayflower ancestors to digital warriors. Love my Family-God-Country. Finding/helping those in need my passion. MAGA

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

anyone notice the strange white plasma figure. on the left side? It seems disturbed over what is happening.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.πŸ˜˜πŸ™πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Žβ€οΈNature❀️

Hell Yeah!!!! Thats a REAL man! I LOVE watching that over and over. And I dont like violence either. Thats just LAW and ORDER!!πŸ‘πŸ»

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Leftist usefull idiots just following orders no doubt. Create the crisis and make believe you have the solution. Lefties just putting everybody's lives in danger. This guy said, "I am the solution."

YES! We love our hero's don't we? I can watch that again and again and I don't like violence. I love it when those who can , help to defend those who can't defend themselves from thugs and bullies!!!!!