Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

HEAR, Hear~

*stands and claps*

#GodsTiming
#HoldTheLine
#wwg1wga
#Faith

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Exactly

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Spot on. Q, I'm sure, also realized that even warning this, that there would be those that predict dates and gain lots of support for those wishing to hear dates, begging for an EBS they think will save everything alone. Q knew that this would happen, and could use it to their advantage - misinformation and dates thrown out would provide intelligence on how the enemy would react, take for example Jan 6th & the fences w/NG presence.

There will be no doubting when the final Trump card is played & everyone on this planet will know when that moment comes. Until then, learn, prepare, and pray.

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response 1776 Again to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

EXACTLY..and this is why you should be careful who you follow.

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

I escaped Canazuela, and now I live to help you expose the truth!

😤 Solid.