🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

I urge everyone to check out this website...there is tons of information!!!
I have known about this website for a long time. It has plenty of videos and great reference material.

Please take time to check it out...you will be surprised...It took me forever to watch all the videos they have attached..but it was well worth every minute!!!!
🔽🔽🔽🔽🔽

http://www.usavsus.info/?fbclid=IwAR2kGto77N6-0M7DhU0SSVREsvbOK4F6FSiT9Qc3LzXbB9-FSfPw8rGG9cU

This screen shot is just one tiny tiny tiny tiny piece of what they have..
Let me know what you think once you check it out...I think you're going to like it A LOT!!!!
🔻🔻🔻

Only people mentioned by @Rugby369 in this post can reply

Political curiosity brought me on a much needed spiritual journey ThanQs to #JA #Digital Soldiers #17 #45 #SaveTheChildren #WWG1WGA #GodWins

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this!

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Patriot@ Heart to her Publication

you're welcome!!! it is an awesome website..loads of stuff!!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication

Ever since they signed into law, The Patriot Act, they now have the right to do whatever they please. That law needs to be removed from the books.

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

on the website that i attached above in this post it talks about the patriot act!!

(1) Show this thread