crazy stuff going on telegram - hard to explain but something is definitely happening

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Pompeo & Hyten and a couple other accounts posted the exact same thing at the exact same time on 2 different occasions - also i was added and then removed from a JFK jr account within the span of about 45 minutes - then later found another JFK jr. account with the exact same feed as the one i was added to then remived from - it was like look at the info thwn bam it was gone

Only people mentioned by @KevAnon in this post can reply

In response American Patriot to his Publication

and this was occurring about the same time my area was getting hit with a snow storm (we don't get too many of those)