HCQ is the smartest drug in history. It allows the virus to attack cancer cells, but not normal cells

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

IS HQC A CURE FOR CANCER?

I shared a study on this two years ago with this question and was banned from twatter.

In response Just Amom to her Publication

It seems it may well be. Ivermectin is for sure--known to cure late stage, untreatable cancer.

(1) Show this thread

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Dr. Urso rocks. He has been one of my go to docs since the beginning. From HQL to not being Vitamin D3 deficient, can't thank him enough for being fearless in speaking out. 🙏

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

What ya Wanna Bet the "Pharma-Fascists" Know This, and That is Why They are so Desperate to Keep it Hidden... Cure Cancer and their Whole World Falls apart!!
Cancer is their Cash Cow!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I did a thing today😎

this is fabulous news. let us learn more.

for entertainment purposes only. may contain bias or harmful content.limited knowledge of world, events and gematria.

is there anywhere that Dr Urso talks about this more, or America’s Frontline doctors has more information upon this? is it the normal suggested dose of HQC?

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

This is over-the-top awesome news!