1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

KINDA LIKE THE NIGHT ONLY A FEW VOTED ON NESARA 😊 2 %. WOULD BE SWAMP DRAINED !!!!

Do you know when he posted this? I'm on his Telegram channel and must have missed this one. I'd love to know what the people are saying. He didn't mention Matt Gaetz and has really been hammering him lately.

In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @BirdClanMessenger in this post can reply

QPatriot πŸ’₯FINAL BATTLE! β›ˆοΈπŸŒͺ️🌟A New World aheadπŸŽ‰πŸŒŸπŸ™πŸΌ GOD BLESS the USA, Trump, Q team and the WH Military! πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨πŸŒŸ

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

I remember seeing that post a few months ago - some time around when it was being rumored that arrests were being made @ WH (after all the initial fencing had been installed).

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication

Thank you fren. I love the Ghost. He's way ahead of the pack on this stuff. Like seeing Jim Jordan's name up there too. And no surprise at all that 98% are gone. I can't believe the daily revelations. They're coming fast and furious now.

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response Caballs Kek to her Publication
(2) Show this thread