DJT & PATRIOTS WILL SAVE THE WORLD DARK TO LIGHT GOD WINS

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming#GodWins
In my opinion, every one of the "doctors" & "scientists" who are KNOWINGLY pushing the covid/vax narrative are guilty of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY. DEATH PENALTY.
Think about it..."doctors" & "scientists" from the Natl to the local level KNOW what they are saying & doing is a lie & going to do great harm. I can't believe what I'm hearing on this video.

From Tommy Robinson News
The vaccine makes us all more attractive.
This explains why Bidens White House has paired up with dating apps.
It’s hard to believe this is actually a real thing.
But it is.
Crazy 🤪

They tried to bury us, [They] didn’t know we were seeds

In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication

Yep. I stopped trusting my doctor when she said,” I am going to note in your records that you are refusing my reccommendation of getting the vaccine.”

We definitely need more people like you. I have been a physician for 30 years and am ashamed by the change in my profession. We learned many years ago to partner with patients, respect their wishes and reinforce the fact that they (the patients) are the boss. With the advent of the evil electronic medical records, doctors have capitulated to checking off the boxes, following the prompts and recommending therapies based on what their current computer screens are showing. It is sickening to see the lack of thought, emotion and care perpetrated by the need to complete the computer programs created by --- who knows who??

In response Kairos Lion to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KeepingTheFaith1 in this post can reply

Retired Clinical Laboratory Scientist, Medical Laboratory Technician. No mask, no job. Go figure. WWG!WGA! 😉🌴 Purged w/Trump.

In response Faithful Anon to her Publication

🙏🌴 Lab tech and so sick of the BS! Thank God for the Physicians with hearts! Love n Light! WWG1WGA