https://action4canada.com/notice-of-liability-schools/

PDF sample Letter of Notice of Liability to School Superintendents, School Board Executives, School Principals, Teachers and Administration - are unlawfully practicing medicine by prescribing, recommending, and using coercion to insist that school children take this experimental medical treatment.

Holds them personally and criminally liable should injuries and health damages occur with your child(ren)

Mail it to your school, keep a receipt from the post for proof of sending and empower our youth to stand in their sovereignty and autonomy.

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

The schools and doctors tried to daily drug my kid age 6 in school saying he has ADHD. My ex even filed a child abuse case to restrain me from even phone conversation with my 3 kids for 14 months, just so they could give one medication w/o my consent. They set him in corner, restricted him from recess and lunch with others…which made him more angry. I had to go to the school and board to teach these dumb asses to have some patience, as he is suffering thru a family divorce….they had no idea!
Still, their only concern was his “attendance” as this effects their state $$ budget.