i think it is time that honorable people start threatening the scumbag leftist cabal lawyers.

Time to bully the bully

This has always been the solution

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

Curious Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ. Crass humor appreciate 🀣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame πŸ†. Gemini β™Š. Type -O β›”. T.I. πŸš”.

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Threatening them? Nah bro, I'm preparing a QUO-WARRANTO-COMPLAINT with the FALSE-CLAIMS-ACT, CONSPIRACY-CIVIL, RAPE, &: GENOCIDE court-martial with a TRUE-BILL for the damages as POSTMASTER.

Way more effective...🐸πŸ”₯🎯

That is exactly what I am talking about. Threats do not have to be violent. Personally, the easiest solution is to ignore the entire cabal and deny they have any standing or authority.

but never hide. If they threaten me, my response will always be that I have zero fear of them and to bring it

(2) Show this thread
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

I am not talking about doing anything wrong by the way. The government are criminals that need to be given zero respect or money. I would go on national TV and say it. I would never hide. My real name is my handle and I may be the only person in North America with this name. There is not a single criminal cabal slug that even gives me a quarter second of pause. All impotent losers

Stop being scared. That is their only power. Face your demons both as an individual and part of the collective christ consciousness

(3) Show this thread