Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response walker Fast to his Publication

Pretty deep rabbit hole 👇👇👇

This is Session#5 of the Free and Brave Conference from last weekend with Dr. David Martin.

The vaccination business model started in 1803. Very interesting information.

https://churchofgladtidings.com/media?sapurl=Lyt6ZGhwL2xiL21pLys3NTlrdzgzP2JyYW5kaW5nPXRydWUmZW1iZWQ9dHJ1ZQ==

This has to stop.
To much people are not aware.

🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

DON’T GET THE JAB, YOU HAVE FREE WILL, I work with people that’ve been jab the look on their faces they are so proud they’ve receive the jab❗️🤨

where can i get this vid outside anonup??

link??

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

I am no one's fooking receiver/transmitter device. What is being received? What is being transmitted? Received from.what/whom. Transmitting what to what/who? The Borg is real. A.I.. Just ask Elon.

Hard to separate ourselves from the vx'd when they're family, coworkers, everyday interactions.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Joyce Williams to her Publication

I know. I had a visit with my mom and sister yesterday. Both got the vaccine after I warned them not to. I felt awful not hugging either of them. This is so cruel what is being done. It is so cruel and evil.

(1) Show this thread

I hope the free doughnut was worth it.

Only followers of this user (@JazzyMama) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread