Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

(1 of 2)
[In reply to Pepe Lives Matter 🐸]
We have researched for hours, weeks, months and for some of us - years. Time spent sharing with one another and sharing on Media.
This is going to be so difficult for the sleeping ones to digest.
Remember how you first felt when the truth revealed itself to you?
I do.
I felt deceived, sick, scared and so damn angry!
Most of all though, there was this inconsolable sadness for the children.
The fact that they were alone, unloved, hungry and made to endure unspeakable things.
And...no one was there to help them.
I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from 7-17.
I know my purpose is to help keep children safe.
I shared my story on Oprah (another disillusion to add to my list), I spoke in churches and schools.
I knew sexual abuse was everywhere...but...in my worst nightmares, I never dreamed it could be like this.
(Continued in next post)

So when the sleeping ones awaken, I will be kind and patient and share the truth.
They will need comforting - and the only ones who can give that to them, will be us. The ones they ridiculed. The conspiracy theorists.
They are going to need us.
That is why we learned and shared and became strong.
We are called Patriots, Digital Soldiers for a reason.
We have a mission...
Learn the truth...Share the truth...and most of all...love the ones who are going to need it the most.

...and it looks like we will not have to wait much longer...

The Sleeping Ones are about to be jolted awake.
God bless you my friends.
Sending out love to each of you. ❤️

WE GOT THIS!!

In response hope saxton to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Scribe11 in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

I stand with you. God Bless always.🙏❤🌍

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

I'm all in - Be well and God Bless..

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication

Blessings to you as well. GOD wins - always ❤️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Much Light and LQVE Patriots and Digital Soldiers. Hold the line Truth Warriors TheGreatAwakening MakeEarthGreatAgain TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 777 11:11 9999

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Back at you Patriot.

(1) Show this thread