Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

22/5#2
#1 CONTINUED/THE BITTER TRUTH

I know not the will of God nor will I pretend to but the snake is not being killed. It is being aloud to go into hiding because this is the way it has always been. You think Q is the American military but you are wrong. Q is part of every military world wide. You think Q has been around since JFK but you are wrong. Q has been around for thousands of years. That will sound crazy to you but it is fact. You do not remember your past because they have destroyed in right in front of you. A few generations ago almost every man knew how to work with his hands, he was taught by those who went before him. Those things were written down and kept safe. That is no longer the truth. They have taken your books and made them digital. They do this so they can change them to fit what they want. The want to make you stupid. Knowledge is power and that is something you can not have. You must remain weak. Wars are not for money, they make the money, they do not...

Not sure if Q is for good or for evil. What I do know is that it forced me to research and to face some difficult truths. But best of all, it brought me into the community of Anons and Patriots who genuinely desire a good, decent, and humble life for their families. It's strengthened my faith and knowledge of the Bible, and produced in me an indescribable resolve to see this through, for better or for worse, and to fight the good fight for God's glory and for the hope of Heaven.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @batedbreath2fly in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Watching & Waiting, click on at the bottom under it