Only people mentioned by @Couggirl7 in this post can reply

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

In response Coug girl7 to her Publication

It has a lot to do with being disconnected from the Right side of your brain. Our society worships the left brain- the Logical side- which is interesting considering everything that is being told is Truth is Illogical - not the Truth! But, we are as a society are divorced from our higher intuitive selves- where the Spirit of Truth from God lives - our creative selves- where our intuitive higher intelligence lives- where WISDOM comes through.

In response Violetta Magnolia to her Publication

well said, thank you!

(1) Show this thread

Renaissance Creative Soul. Spiritual Warrior for Yahweh (GOD). Shine a light in the darkness.

They have learned to not trust themselves, which means they don't hear the Holy Spirit, The Spirit of Truth speaking to them that resides in their Temple, their body.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

YES, I feel the same and I have several like this in my family, my nephew, and my niece (two different sister's adult children).😨

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Pretty sure they feel it, they just excuse it...