Only followers of this user (@Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication

but it will make investigating their deaths a easier 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

What I'm witnessing now is beyond any Madness, Insanity, Psychosis, etc. I could have possibly imagined.

I hope this person enjoys their "badge of honor" in the short time they may have left on this planet, if what some doctors are warning us about comes to pass. Some doctors theorize that the "vaccines" are causing Antibody-dependent Enhancement (ADE) that, to quote the article linked below,...

"... they (antibodies) may actually increase the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of disease ..."

and...

"... these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response."

The upcoming flu season this winter in the Northern Hemisphere could possibly be very painful and deadly.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-safety/antibody-dependent-enhancement-and-vaccines

(1) Show this thread

What a loser!

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

There are no words to adequately describe the sheer stupidity of some of these vaxxers.