https://nationalfile.com/breaking-epsteins-cell-guards-admit-to-falsifying-records-cut-deal-to-avoid-jail/

WASHINGTON (AP) — Feds: Officers guarding Jeffrey Epstein when he killed himself admit falsifying records, cut deal that avoids jail time.
#epsteindidntkillhimself

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

ka-BQQM!!!

SHOW'S IN FULL GEAR NOW.
Hitting on all fronts: FISA, Election Fraud, Epstein, etc etc

Woo Hoo!!

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

This was posted the morning Epstein was found

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

Think logically! there is no way the#1 witness to all the shit going on around the WORLD . The one who supplies the goods is going to be in small hole in the wall jail.

I support President Trump and the demise of the wicked elite.

When all this went down with Epstein, it was known that the military has had him in a secret location. He's still there. It's an underground cell that's well guarded as it was reported at that time.

(6) Show this thread

Wife, Mom, Daughter, Sister, Aunt. Love my Country.

What if Barr set up the no jail time because he spirited Epstein away for witness protection. No death so no jail time needed.

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
(1) Show this thread