Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

I never paid attention to planes before except to get where I was trying to go. Now I'm SO into them and am well-versed in their design, call signs, routes and purpose thanks to Monkey's show! Be sure to check out Friday's show - he details the "coincidental" Google balloons and agency planes hovering over North Carolina just before the 150 children were rescued by white hats. Of course there are no coincidences and watching his show about "birds" have given amazing insight into what is happening and potentially about to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMS9gweTvU

Monkey Werx Overwatch SITREP 5 21 21 - YouTube

This is the Official Monkey Werx YouTube For Monkey Werx gear and products, go to Monkeywerxus.com/shop You can watch live SITREPs at patreon.com/monkeywerxu...

am I the only one that’s sees The obvious message here...four years of Biden Without a doubt 😞

God-Family-Country 🙏❤️🇺🇸 TRUTH Matters Nothing is as it seems but God wins every battle and JESUS saves. Faith vs fear everyone armor up.

In response Christine White to his Publication

Fully restored... back in service... before the end of the year. That’s our POTUS!

(1) Show this thread

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

Am I the only one who thinks this is the new Air Force 1?

Interesting wording.

Interesting wording.

Interesting wording.

Interesting wording.

Interesting wording.

Interesting wording.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

Music to my ears!!

SOOO EXCITING! Wouldnt it be AWESOME if he revealed the new paint job to include a "Bigly" Q & WWG1WGA?! 💥🍿🇺🇸⚖️🗽🎥✈️💥