American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Ghost Ezra is under attack and huge reveal - it's COORDINATED by some big name "Paytriot" accounts.

"Imagine calling yourself a Q follower while defending a Rothschild in the same breath? Jfk would be rolling over in his grave. Some of these Q accounts are worse than the lamestream media. No, sharing Newsweek hit pieces won't get you more followers. Probably just the opposite.😎" - Ghost Ezra

Playing the devils advocate here, I see what you were saying however what if someone is cloning their accounts and doing this making it look like they are not patriots? Nowadays nothing is as it seems. up is down left is right and right is wrong everything’s crazy.

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @MagaNana in this post can reply

American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

In response Maga Nana to her Publication

I'm on Telegram. They have all posted it. A lot of them even block people who challenge them. Mel Q is the worst. They all attack other patriot accounts as well.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts