American USMC Vet. Anon, Truth-teller - Twit/FB Refugee looking for my frens. I walk the Red Road. Luke 13: 22-30. #8thFire #GreatAwakening

Ghost Ezra is under attack and huge reveal - it's COORDINATED by some big name "Paytriot" accounts.

"Imagine calling yourself a Q follower while defending a Rothschild in the same breath? Jfk would be rolling over in his grave. Some of these Q accounts are worse than the lamestream media. No, sharing Newsweek hit pieces won't get you more followers. Probably just the opposite.😎" - Ghost Ezra

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Kandace Keithley to her Publication

—-no im sorry I disagree. YES THESE DISINFO accounts DO hurt our movememnt !!! He is making us all look like crazy conspiracy theorists and anti-semites on top of that. nobody is agreeing with Rotchild. But GE giving people like this ammunition —-he has a lot of followers and now many are behaving like idiots and believing 1/2 the ninsense he puts out. he said tabbis suck on baby penis during circumcision—-that is sooo disgraceful. i have been to many circumcision ceremonies. its ridiculous. i am sorry I grew up amongst religious jews and i have great respect for them. yes i am sure there are bad seeds in every race or religion BUT seriously ? he puts out a lot of vile stuff —look at this post —it has shabbat candles —a shofar (blown by rabbi on Holy day) and a prayer book (siddur ) —-there is nothing cryptic about this—-

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @humunu in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

ohhh...dont be sorry—-newsweek said it so it must be true right??? !!! I have been to hundreds of circumcisions in both australia america and Israel and I have never heard of such filth.