IF YOU FOLLOW MY CRUMBS YOU WILL LEARN A LOT

I DO, BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL I AM POSTING MOST OF THE TIME SO RE READING THEM HELPS ME

I HAVE SPENT 20 YEARS RESEARCHING THIS SHIT
I HAVE FOUGHT JP MORGAN CHASE IN COURT FOR 13 YEARS
I HAVE RUN MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS'S

THESE FOOKS ARE WAY DUMBER THAN ANY OF US, TRUST ME.

I LEARNED Q FROM VK AND ANGELA HART WHO IS ALSO HERE. BOTH ARE FOLLOWERS . MARTIN GEDDES WAS A FOLLOWER. LIN WOOD FOLLOWED ME. KEVIN CORKE. JANICE DEAN. DOQ, CJ TRUTH, KARLI, KIM RUNNER, SMART PEOPLE, I LEARNED SO MUCH IN MY 7 MONTHS ON TWITTER.

NOW I BRING IT HERE TO SHARE

WITH LOVE AND A CHERRY ON TOP

PEACE AND UNITY ARE THE PRIZE

THATS IT

Only people mentioned by @TheHermitPepe in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@POJO) can see their posts

Spiritual being having human experience. Mother. Writer/Poet. Country living. Animal Activist. Passion is Art. Avid reader. Single. GOD!!!

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

CJ Truth and MelQ are trashing Ghost Ezra. Be very careful.
Its getting intense.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Messiah One Is Coming to her Publication

I ripped CJ a few times, and Major Patriot who followed me also for shaming others . F them .

(2) Show this thread

FOG, Patriot, MAGA : Interests Health, Exercise, Photography, Travel, Ancestral History, Craft Beer &Spirits, & Love Raptors.

Thanks for Following Me Sir

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

SO MUCH LOVE AND RESPECT BROTHERS AND SISTERS AMEN 🙏 AND THANK Q.ALL ITS BECAUSE OF OUR RESEARCH THAT THE NEW AGE CAN LEARN WHAT ₩€ KNOW IN MONTHS INSTEAD OF THE GROOLING YEARS IT TOOK US I LOVE YOU ALL LIKE FAMILY AND WILL PROTECT YOU AS SUCH 😇🙏😇✝️☯️✝️😇🙏😇

Digital Soldier, Patriot! Will never give up! God is my savior. Love God, my family and my country! 🇺🇸🙏🏻WWG1WGA🙏🏻🇺🇸🐿🍿

Same for me. I have learned do much from fellow patriots! Yhey are sll awesome! Prays and love to you all! WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Thank you for your Service! 🇺🇸

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Gonna keep finding you where ever you go. Been paying attention for a looooong time. Finding you guys again and again is always a great thing. We all have gotten more education in the last couple of years than our whole school span. (and a lot more accurate)

🙏 Being IT...🥰🥰🥰

PATRIOTS FIGHT PATRIOTS STAND HOLD THE LINE STAY TOGETHER HELP ONE ANOTHER WE HAVE THE SERVERS ... WE HAVE IT ALL -Q

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Bless you!🙏🏼

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Awe, thank Q Lisa, May God shine his light on you always

(1) Show this thread